Re: John Skinner's carpets

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: John Skinner's carpets
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:59:00 -0500
Hi Patrick,

Yes, I agree. I should have added that in my e-mail conversations with
him he was most helpful. I would not hesitate to order from him. I
probably will.

Also, my choice of words might infer that his quality was
"questionable". There were no such questions about his product's
quality. There were only "inquiries" on the list about the quality.

Don