frame straightening

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: frame straightening
From: Leon <markiiibuy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 20:00:12 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

I just went through a frame straightening on a GT6. It had a close encouter
with a Buick. It was bent left and upwards  between the sway bar and the A
arms. The engine was able to stay in place. Thankfullly the GT6 bonnet assembly
comes off easily and gave the frame man easy access.  $500 here in Kansas
seemed like a pretty good price.

Maybe a frame shop could straighten and strengthen without pulling the 6 out.

Leon

Clip>Suggestion from my mechanic was to pull engine and then have frame
repaired to original specs.