Re: Ansa Exhaust

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Ansa Exhaust
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:45:53 -0500
PLEASE, Don't compare an Ansa exhaust to a Monza.
It's like apples and oranges, no... it's like apples and LEMONS.

ANSA= good, mellow sound.
Monza= raspy, droning.

Driven both. No comparison in my mind. Really loved the ANSA, but haven't
seen one for TR6 in 10 years.

Are you saying that the stainless dual sport system Moss sells got louder on
you, Robert?   After how long?

I will be bummed to hear that, because that particular system was my modern
favorite. I'd be sad to hear of yet another product that fails to perform
for us.

Jim