Re: Welding advice

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Welding advice
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:07:59 +0000
Ronald,

I'm going to tackle this job over the winter without removing the body from
the frame (if I can ever get the !#??#!! SS exhaust system loose). I have
been wondering how I'll get the tip of my MIG into the small space between
the bracket and stud. The answer to your question is of interest to me too.

I'll bet that Bob knows exactly how to do it?

Also, is it best to apply the reinforcement plate so that it overlaps the
bracket, or so that it is recessed into the bracket?

Peter
'68 TR250