RE: AABESTCO convertible tops update

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AABESTCO convertible tops update
From: Cliff Davies <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:45:16 -0500
Vance,
My hood snaps never lined up with the snaps on the rear bow??
Pretty sure it is 5. How is the fit at the top of the door windows? this is
where the Robbins hoods fit poorly. The reflective stripe not going around
the base of the hood is strange and would be unacceptable for me.
Its either no stripe or the whole thing. You may want to ask, perhaps they
made a mistake? Thanks for the field report, I'd buy one if the stripe was
right.
Cliff