RE: (no subject)

To: <JasonDC8@wmconnect.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:46:17 -0800
If you have vacuum and there is no effect on the engine then the retard
unit is most likely broken.  These are available from the big three and
are fairly easy to change out.

They are held in with a "pin" through the dist casting.  I'd suggest
getting a new pin also.

I see about 16 deg of change hose on to hose off.

Steve