ISO TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: ISO TR6
From: Sutherlandha@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:19:37 EST
Hello everyone;
 I must say, this is a very entertaining and interesting list. I'm reading
about everything under the sun on the TR6.  I am learning sooooo much. I
especially enjoyed listening the audio download of a hot TR6 exhaust---this
is great! Nice touch Greg!. All this fun and I don't even own a TR6 yet.

I am still on the search for a pre 74' in BRG/Tan combination, in restored
condition. I have been close on a few nice cars, but nothing in the bag yet.
I'm ready to move if the right one crosses my path I will appreciate your
referrals.

Thanks,
Hugh
Nothing in the garage......yet