Re: hood release cable routing

To: wphilipson@nc.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hood release cable routing
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:13:51 -0500
Walt,

Fortunately, I just happen to have a picture.
http://home.fuse.net/tristatetriumphs  then click on restorations.  there's
a decent photo of the hood release cable...among other things.  the cable is
held to the firewall above the battery with little clips that are screwed
in.  Your firewall should have 2 small holes for the screws.

Enjoy,

Todd
CD3705L Under construction!