RE: Lubricant for Poly Bushings

To: "'Berzins Family'" <berzins@eastlink.ca>
Subject: RE: Lubricant for Poly Bushings
From: "Steve R." <auxiliary1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:52:54 -0500
I am putting together my suspension and used this red rubber grease by
Lucas, you can it from Moss and stuff. Might be better of getting it in
a big tube ..cheaper. This stuff wasn't mine :)

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**

On