Repairing your TR6 frame? Rear axle frame damage?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repairing your TR6 frame? Rear axle frame damage?
From: "Steve R." <auxiliary1@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 10:32:05 -0500
Instead of making up the brackets yourself. You can easily weld these
on, and they are very strong. I'm making the plug here, because I don't
know if it will come up in the searches. I also have a lot of British
stuff up. If it doesn't sell the first time, it will come back at a
discounted price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=187288355
8&rd=1> &item=1872883558&rd=1

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**