Re: Triumph sites around London?

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph sites around London?
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:54:55 -0800
Kendall,

Check out these pages regarding Britain's National Motor Museum.

www.beaulieu.co.uk/motormuseum/
www.beaulieu.co.uk/motormuseum/collection.cfm

I visited the Museum a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.  There are a
few Triumphs and a huge number of other vehicles to see.  I'm not a
collector of motorcycles so I was surprised to be so impressed by the
display of them at this museum, especially the early ones and how they came
to be as they are.  The Museum is south of London on the coast and the site
will tell you how to get there.  The South Coast of England has always been
a favorite location of mine.  There are some beautiful spots, such as the
storybook-like Lulworth Cove and the very old town of Rye, where,
incidentally, Dan Gurney's All American Racers Team was located along with
the Weslake Company who made his V-12 engines.

http://www.soton.ac.uk/~imw/lulworth.htm

Gary
'73