Re: HP Chart Update

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: HP Chart Update
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:43:45 -0500
Hi Dick,

Thanks for the info. It makes sense now. If all the curves on page 9
include the Velocity Stacks, Valve grind, and Exhaust Headers -- that
is, all the curves on page 9 include everything from curve D on page 10,
except variations of the cam and compression Ratio, then it all makes
sense. Curve D on page 10 and curve A on page 9 are essentially, or are
the same engine, and the curves are the same -- close enough.

As he said, he neglected to note the presence of exhaust headers,
velocity stacks, and valve grind on the spec sheet for page 9. So, I'm
not nuts. :-)

I wonder how many times he's answered that question... :-)

BTW, how many questions will he answer?

:-)

Thanks,

Don