Re: HP Chart Update

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: HP Chart Update
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:25:31 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Don Malling wrote:

[regarding Kas K.]

[stuff deleted]

> BTW, how many questions will he answer?

He'll answer all of them. Frankly, I get the impression that Mr. K. is a
bit humbled by the attention that he's getting lately.

If you want to talk with him personally, I suggest that you get your local
club to host a VTR National (or 6 Pack!) and invite him as the grand
marshall.

He really seems like a good guy. Strong opinions! But a good person.

> :-)
>
> Thanks,
>

> Don

regards,