Re: supercharging (options)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: supercharging (options)
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:28:53 -0500
Although I haven't used it, my understanding from people who use tolulene
as an "aid" to help lower race qualifying times is that it has to be kept
cold for best effect and is very volatile (ie the oxygenating properties
separate out quickly after exposure to air).  I think it's basically a
"stuff it in the tank and get right out on track" kind of thing...although
others may know this area better than I.

What would your recommendation be for the % of tolulene to gasoline?

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6
72 Fiat Spider
90 BMW iX