Re: British Motoring

To: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: British Motoring
From: "David J Stauffacher" <dstauffa@csc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:17:07 -0800
Hi Dave,

If you are refering to that great looking BRG RHD TR6 with that dashing
looking bloke behind the wheel, yep its me in my TR6!  However, this is
embarassing, but I have not received Moss's Winter issue of British
Motoring.  A friend sent a scanned image of the cover to me yesterday but I
haven't seen the article yet.  Thus I can't answer your question.

My car has gray/silver painted wire wheels.  Once I get the issue from
Moss, I'll be able to give  you a answer.

David J. Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 PI, CP51649

Dave;

Mark Creamer thought maybe the sharp TR6 we see in Moss' Winter 2002
issue
of British Motoring was yours. If so, are those BBS wheels we see on
page
9 of the issue?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO