Re: British Motoring

To: David J Stauffacher <dstauffa@csc.com>
Subject: Re: British Motoring
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:24:15 -0500
Dave;

Nope. While that's you on the cover, the picture on page 9 of the issue has
what must be someone else's TR6. The wheels on page 9 are what looks like BBS
wheels with a gold-colored center framework and Triumph center hubs. The
article doesn't seem to discuss the cars pictured in the article ("Big English
Iron").

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO