Re: dash lights

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>
Subject: Re: dash lights
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:08:42 -0500
Its either a loose bullet wire connector or the rheostat is bad.  My vote is
for the rheostat.
A Leyland TR6 workshop manuel would be a good thing. the part on dash
removal to replace the rheostat is recommended reading.  Turn around time is
alot faster; if you DIYS.  the book is on sale at TRF.
If you take off the speaker panels,  you might be able to see if there are
any loose connections. make sure the connections are going to the  rheostat.
BTDT
Al Salvatore
76TR6
Spring Hill, Fl