RE: dash lights

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: dash lights
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:42:23 -0500
Mike:
First obviously check that the panel rheostat is in the correct position(ON)
Check your Red wire Fuse at the Fuse Block, is it burnt? if not roll it in
the socket it may be a dirty connection. Check that all the wires are on the
block, it might that your favorite shop accidentally knocked them off. after
that look up behind the instrument panel make sure that there weren't any
wires knocked loose during the recent work that was performed.
BTW I sometimes travel to to work on an airplane my company has based there
in Miami, and I would love to see your PI model TR6.

have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Brooks(Atlanta)