Damper pulley alignment

To: 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Damper pulley alignment
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:11:21 -0500
After examining the damper pulley during clean-up it appears the pulley
has spun on the hub. I know the rubber is old & cracking but I have not
been able to find a NOS part or good used one. Can anyone tell me if the
"0" mark on the pulley is supposed to line up with the keyway on the hub
or is it offset to the left or right. If it's not centered I know it's bad.
PS Since these are no longer available ( except for $300.00 racing units
) I found a place in CA that has a very satisfied clientele, I may have
to give them a try,
Damper Dudes
5509 Cedars Rd #2
Redding CA, 96001-4466