70-72 hubcaps on '69 TR6 wheels--lug nuts

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 70-72 hubcaps on '69 TR6 wheels--lug nuts
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:14:38 +0000
Greetings List:

I've just had the original steel wheels of my '69 TR6 blasted, straightened
and painted.  I'm having a set of Dunlop D65 Touring Elite, 205/70/15 tires
mounted; whitewalls, no less!!

I want to use the black hubcaps for the '70-'72 cars.  Will I need to
purchase some acorn type lug nuts?  Will this setup work on my wheels?  They
have the 3 studs on the front of each wheel for mounting Rostyle hubcaps,
which I don't have.  I don't plan to install trim rings.

Input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6