RE: 70-72 hubcaps on '69 TR6 wheels--lug nuts

To: "'Walter Fogle'" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 70-72 hubcaps on '69 TR6 wheels--lug nuts
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:39:57 -0600
I had a 69 with the original Rostyle-mount wheels; the plastic hubcaps fit
just fine and the studs don't interfere. you will need the acorn type lug
nuts which come with the black plastic spacers (at least mine did); also,
there are either three or four little springs behind each hubcap to hold
them away from the wheel.

you are making an excellent cosmetic decision with the black hubs, IMHO. Not
sure about those whitewalls, though ...

:)

Graham, former Seattleite and Spokanite, now a Virgianite