Re: New atitudes

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>,
Subject: Re: New atitudes
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:44:27 -0600
  Please I beg of all on 6-Pack, NO MORE. These little snide comments aren't
why I signed up. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion. If you have
a gripe with me or anyone on the list send it directly to them and don't send
us (6-Pack) the comments. Enough is enough, no more, lets get this over
with!!!!! Peace man!!!! These opinions are of little constructive use to
anyone, but egos!

Thanks,
Richard Seaton

ps, If I have offended someone with this comment send it directly to me and
not Six-Pack. I've spoken out loud not to offend anyone, but to Hopefully put
an end to this.