RE: RE: TR-6 performance (Q&A)

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: TR-6 performance (Q&A)
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:53:00 -0500
Nate,

Welcome aboard the great Roller Rocker shoot-out!!!

I guess I shouldn't have sent out another Question so soon, I had not
intended for it to be the 13th.

No matter though...the RPM's vs power thing was meant to find the ones
who know their engines.

Three have responded correctly.

P.S. I have no idea what the answer is to your question. A 250 is the
earliest model Triumph I've owned so I could only speculate as to why
the gearbox works better with earlier models.