Fwd: Re: TR-6 performance (Q&A)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: TR-6 performance (Q&A)
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:21:07 -0800 (PST)
I see what you guys are getting at here, but I stick by my answer of
"zero RPM".  The question was "At what RPM does a stock 6/250 stop
producing power?".  The engine will make power at all RPMs, except when
it's not running.  Or, as Kai commented, when it blows up due to
excessive revs!

Now, if the question had been worded "At what RPM does a stock 6/250
stop producing ADDITIONAL power", I'd agree with Don.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6