Re: Re:TR6 performance (current list)

To: "Ryan Miles" <rjhmile@yahoo.com>, <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re:TR6 performance (current list)
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:50:18 -0500
And to boot there is no adiabatic (constant temperature)
compression in the real world. Gasses heat up with pressure and
heat increases gas pressure with all other variables constant -
that's how some diesel engines ignite their fuel/air mixture. It's
all in Boyle's Gas Laws.

8 to 1 CR is a theoretical 115 psi. Compression gauge test would
usually be higher. Power producing hi rpm/open throttle (dynamic)
psi = ?

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug,74TR6