RE: Driving comfort

To: "'Paula J. Graffam'" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Driving comfort
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:58:57 -0500
Of course, the Miada has it all over us with its gearbox and power
plant.

I'll go along with the tranny part, but the lack of torque down low, or
up high for that matter, doesn't do it for me.  Unless of course the
Miada, is the improved version of the Miata with the 2.5l inline six and
gobs of torque.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2