RE: Driving comfort

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
Subject: RE: Driving comfort
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:12:41 -0500
I hope everyone realizes the "hit" and not intended rudely.  Although, I
do tend to get a bit grumpy at times; a major contributor to this is
what I see on a regular basis in Atlanta.

I'm not sure what the perfect temperature for dropping the top is, but
here in Atlanta in must be something like 78.3 to 81.7 degrees F.  Or
maybe it's 81.7 to 83.1 degrees, but it infuriates me to see these
Miata's, Mercedes, Porsches, and every other car driving along on a
BEAUTIFUL day with the top up.

I understand that most will drop off when the temp drops, but most
modern convertibles are shaped such that wind buffeting is minimal and
the heaters work fantastically.

So, to cure me of an admitted bit of the grumps right now, I'm venturing
forth tonight to the XMAS party for our local Triumph club.  The temps
will be in the mid-40's and beautiful.

But I guess I better go put the passenger seat back in so my wife can
accompany me.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2