Steering rack question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering rack question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:31:45 -0800 (PST)
 List---I received the following message from a guy needing help with
the install of the Rimmer Bros. mounts. Anyone out there that has an
answer to his plight?
Dick

E-mail message

Model: TR6
Transmission: year: 1971
 I recently purchased a quick ratio steering rack from Rimmer. The
installation instructions are very poor. The aluminum blocks supplied
for mounting do not seem to fit properly on the tube of the rack. The
bolts do not seem to be long enough if I set up the rack the way I think
it should be set up. Any suggestions (and pictures ?)