Tower Paint

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Tower Paint
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:32:09 -0800
        Folks:

        Just thought I would mention that I ordered 2 spray cans and
a touchup jar of paint from Tower Paints (www.towerpaint.com). Someone
on the list mentioned them as a possible source for touchup paint.
        I gave the make, year and color of the paint (I also gave them
the paint codes from the www.vtr.org web page, but supposedly this is
not necessary).
        Took about 7 days, and I had some spray cans of enamel for
my LBC. The color match appears to be quite good, even without allowing
for the fact that my paint is 28 years old. I will be repainting the whole
car sometime (next fall?) but in the meantime, this seems to be a nice
way to touch up the car.
        Just thought I would mention that their service (for me at least)
was very satisfactory.

        Cheers,

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6