Re: The Dying TR6 Swan

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: The Dying TR6 Swan
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:10:56 -0500
There was no distortion at all to the coil.  I would be driving down the
road and the car would just  die.  After  a few minutes it would start right
up.  At first it wouldn't repeat this  this action for about a month.
Then it didn't take so long for a repeat performance; and finally it just
didn't come back to life.  A spare in the trunk saved me on the Florida
Turnpike, on my way to Lake Worth car show 2 years ago.

Al Salvatore