Re: Sweet Triumph Sounds

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sweet Triumph Sounds
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:17:13 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

A couple of folks stepped up to the plate and converted the race car sound
file to mp3. If you want to download the smaller version, it's only 850K
as opposed to about 9 MB for the .wav file.

I see there is some interest in this file. There are something like 239
downloads so far! AMAZING.

First off to those that "ripped" the file - THANKS - there were at least 5
of yo! To those that show an interest in the file (by downloading it),
thankyou too. I do find it humbling that folks still dig Triumphs as much
as they do!

Happy holidays,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |