Vintage Triumph Racers at Mossport 2003

To: "TR7/8 Digest" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>,
Subject: Vintage Triumph Racers at Mossport 2003
From: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:16:59 -0500
Heard from Skip Corliss in Northern Ireland and the Brits are coming in
force to the Mossport vintage races next June in Canada. Mossport is about
one hour east of Toronto and is hosting a 50th anniversary celebration for
Triumph's TR cars! .  For those who may not know, Skip drove the tractor
trailer full of Brit Triumphs to Mid Ohio vintage races earlier this year.
The Brits took 5 of the top 6 places in the all Triumph races. Skip said it
looks like he will be bringing TWO tractor trailers full of Triumphs.  That
could be as many as 16 Brit Triumph racer cars.   I know John Wolfe (Blue
TR7V8) has confirmed to come.  Looks like it will be an exciting event not
to be missed.  Just thought I'd pass the info along as I get it from the
lads across the pond.  Hopefully we'll get a great contingency from here so
the Rebels (That's Us!) can win the all triumph race next year and bring
back the trophy!!!!  I'll be there!

Cheers
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL