RE: Winter Engine Project

To: DarcyHunt@aol.com, 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Winter Engine Project
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 04:01:12 -0500
  Hi Darcy,
   I'm glad you're doing the engine work to make the drive behind you
more oil-free...  :-)
  If I were you, I'd bring that head to Advanced Engine Rebuilding, Inc.
There located right up the street from you at 176 Main St. Wareham, Ma.
508-295-2288. These guys do everything from race cars to large tractors.
I brought my TR6 block to them 2 years ago for a rebuild, including 2
new sleeves, boring, etc. They had everything they needed, like the
source for the sleeves, all machining numbers and information. I wish I
had the head done there too, but I didn't know about them until after
the head was done by someone else. I think it could have been done
better if I brought it to Advanced.
  NFI, just a satisfied customer. Steve, our club treasurer, told me
about them. In fact, the guy in the second spot with the MGB-GT on the
Myles Standish run last summer had his engine head done by these guys
last spring. He was going at a good clip if you recall........
   Good luck, and see you in the spring!
Kevin Thompson
Cape Cod British Car Club