Re: Battery Size

To: StangGuy67@aol.com
Subject: Re: Battery Size
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:34:05 -0400
I remember my Die Hard costing more like 75.99 on sale. So, I'd guess the
Weatherhandler is a mid-grade offering for Sears

Dave Herbert wrote:
<And this year, I bought two battery disconnect switches for each of
our cars.>

Lots of different offerings and configurations out there for battery
disconnects/switches out there. Anyone find one type better than another?
Anyone tried Rimmer's "Dis-Car-Nect" (P/N RX1356)?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO