Re: header leaks

To: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: header leaks
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 18:29:43 -0400
When I get my Rimmer 6-into-one stainless header back from Jet Hot,
I plan on using the SLP193 header gasket I got from TRF. I've no
idea if that's a "beefed-up" enough gasket .... Anyone know a better
part number and source for a no-leaks header gasket, before I bolt this
one together?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO