TR250 Body Work Needed (Pennsylvania)

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 Body Work Needed (Pennsylvania)
From: DAVID BJORKMAN <dbjorkman1@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 09:08:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

   Need some expert advice on getting some body work
done on my left front fender and hood. I'm looking for
a place that you may have used or know of someone
who has a good body shop in or around central or
Southeast Pa. The car is in the restoration process
and the body panels have been removed.
   Left front has a dent and the hood has a slight
bend in the upper corners. Drivers door has a slight
dent (plunger d/n work) also, but if I get the right
shop they can do it all.
    Other than that the car is in pretty good shape.
The frame is off and almost done with painting, engine
still needs work, small parts are cleaned and painted.

     Any help greatly appreciated.
  Dave Bjorkman
  CD5617L under the 3 year plan (hope not more)