Looking for Dad's TR 6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, andre.basssick@gm.com
Subject: Looking for Dad's TR 6
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
I received the attached message on my club's web site and agreed to post it on
the 6 Pack net to see if anyone could help since I know several people maintain
lists of Triumphs by VIN.  Coincidentally the VIN for this 1970 TR 6 is just 3
cars earlier (CC54435L vs my CC54438L) than my car.Mike Lunsford, Treasurer and
Jack of all trades, Tampa Bay British Car Club  I am in the process of trying
to locate my father's first Triumph TR6.  It was a 1970 TR6 (VIN CC54435LO)
Jasmine Yellow with Tan interior.  The second owner repainted the car orange.
It was sold in the Tampa area sometime during the late 70's to early 80's.  I
was hoping that you might pass this message around to your members or perhaps
post it on your classified page.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you,
Andre Bassick
8419 Stout Ave.
Warren, MI 48093, e mail andre.bassick@gm.com