Was Exhaust Opinions

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>,
Subject: Was Exhaust Opinions
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 21:43:42 -0500
 There's a nice tunnel on the way to Gatlinburg Tn traveling from the West (
I'd have to search the maps to tell the location), but you may need to take
the Blue Ridge parkway to get there. Sure hate to go out of the way while
driving. While you're in the neighborhood why not go South to Deals Gap US129,
318 curves in 11 miles!! Quite a few decreasing radius curves. Saw a group if
hopped up Miatas there once while hitting it rather spiritedly on the K1100RS.
Forgive me as I don't have a car to relate to right now.

Richard Seaton