Re: Exhaust Opinions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Opinions
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
I have the same system on my car.  I got it several years back, and the
header fit very well in comparison with the Monza header that I used to
have.  My only issue was the number 3 header pipe interfered with the
intake runner (this is not an issue on cars with the later intake
manifolds that come out further from the head with straighter runners).
 My solution was to get triple strombergs, with the Goodparts intake
manifold!  Anyway, the exhaust fits very well, looks great, and sounds
beautiful.  The tone is enough to sound sportier than stock, but it
doesn't droan at all like the Monzas that I used to have.  I am very
happy with the system.  Don't know how much shipping would be, because
I ordered the system when Rimmer was having a free shipping promo...

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://search.yahoo.com