RE: Exhaust Opinions

To: "'Richard Seaton'" <rsh17@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust Opinions
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:55:22 -0400
Carcissism  :^)

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Seaton [mailto:rsh17@msn.com]
Sent: May 8, 2003 7:45 PM
To: Robert L. Gannon; Web_disscusion List

"but she does sound good.....especially going through the tunnels!"

 Robert, You have a terrible sickness, which be assured doesn't afflict just
you as I have found my self going through road construction and hugging the
concrete barrier wall for just the same fix. Parking garages are good too.
Just did the parking garage two days ago on the BMW (motorcycle). I was
without it for three weeks!
  Does anyone suffer from the affliction of checking yourself out while
driving by plate glass windows, but I sure do look good! I'm not sure what
this or the other sickness is referred to.

Richard