1 hour Terminal Rides

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 1 hour Terminal Rides
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 05:35:27 -0700 (PDT)
My Vote on this topic is (also) on vapor lock as the cause.  One other
possibility that hasn't been mentioned is that the vent to the tank (carbon
canister and hole in the gas cap) are stopped up that causes (over time) a
slight vacum in the tank which the ever problematic fuel pump (at least for me)
is unable to overcome.Also, Can someone contact me off net and refresh my
memory about how to access the archives?  It has been so long that I have
forgotten how it is done.  Thanks.  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6