Re: Haynes Tr250/6 manual

To: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>, "'6pack'"
Subject: Re: Haynes Tr250/6 manual
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:27:48 -0400
I have both (actually the factory manual, not the Bentley reprint) and use
both.  The Haynes doesn't make as many assumptions about the user's
knowledge of standard practices in an automotive shop, but the factory
manual has more detail, and lists everything you have to do to get to the
subassembly you need to work on.

I understand that another run of the Haynes manual has been printed.  The
Roadster Factory was offering it again, and I hear that some listers have
been able to get it directly from the publisher in the UK

--
Ted Stevens
trstevens@earthlink.net