RE: cam degreeing

To: 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cam degreeing
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:51:48 -0700
        Mitch:

        Your machine shop person is correct. You want to
degree the cam referencing the centerline of the intake
lobe, not the leading edge of maximum lift.

        Vance

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is
by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We
cause accidents. - Nathaniel Borenstein