I've got a hole

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: I've got a hole
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:04:20 -0400
OK, we'll dispense with the "you should've known better" parts of the
discussion, but I'm in need of advice.  I've got a hole in my driver's
side floorboard.  It needs to be replaced, BUT it can't be done today.
So, what to do?
I'm wondering if there is a temporary solution to this issue.  Something
akin to "shoe goo" to temporarily fill the hole until I replace the
floorboard.  I don't even need it to be pretty since the floorboard is
gone anyway.  The area in question in at the left front portion of the
driver's side floorboard.  The car is garage, and only gets when during
washing and the occasional unexpected rain shower.  Ideas?  Options?
You can see pictures of what I'm talking about on my website, which is
listed below.  Just click on the "Latest issues and questions" link at
the top of the page.
Thanks very much.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2