RE: Tim & Larry

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tim & Larry
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:59:34 -0500
It did not take long for the folks at BPN to call me after my first E-mail.
Suffice to say the conversation did not start out very friendly.  We both
had an opportunity to state our positions and there was give and take on
both sides.  In the end they pledged to be a better supplier and I pledged
to be a better customer.  When we hung up we were friends again.

I understand that they are not perfect and occasionally make a mistake.  I
also understand that they will do what ever they can to make it right.  They
now understand that when I recommend them to someone and there is something
wrong that it reflects badly on me for having recommended them, as well as
on them.  Plus I end up with schedule problems in the shop.

My experience with BPN is that their quality is as good as anyone out there.
There prices are a little better than most.  I enjoy doing business with
them and have no intention of stopping.  But I want them to know I am here
and that I expect shipments to me and my friends to be as ordered.  I expect
it from TRF, MOSS, Vicky Brit, Richard Good, Doug Braden and even old Ronnie
McLoude over in Little Rock.  I don't care who you are, if you don't take
care of your customers, I'll let people know and buy from someone else.

John Phillips, Greasy Hands Garage N., Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs
76 TR6 CF51655
http://greencountrytriumphs.com