Re: Speedo

To: <YeOldEd@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo
From: "Mark Anderton" <andertonm@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 19:20:22 -0400
Probably a dry speedo cable.  If they can't spin freely, they tend to "whip"
causing the jumping you are experiencing.  You can grease it, but inspect
the core cable carefully for breaks and badly worn spots.  Make sure the
screw-on fittings at each end are tight, too.
Mark Anderton
72 TR6
Virginia Beach
http://members.cox.net/andertonm/car_stuff.html