RE: Gentlemen, place your bets

To: "'Phil Ethier'" <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE: Gentlemen, place your bets
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:40:28 -0400
Well, in case anybody was wondering, I did make it to the show.  No, not
everything got back together nor did the car run flawlessly, but I made
it.  Yes, it was a long night - went to bed around 2 AM, but it was
worth it.

The Chateau Elan show, NE of Atlanta, was a good time despite constantly
threatening rain clouds - which mercifully let us be.

As usual, a good time was had by all.  Several list members, including
the ever traveling Al Salvatore, were there having come from near and
far.

The Chateau Elan British Motorcar Day is an all-British event so there's
something for everyone to see, with large contingents of Triumphs and
those "other ones" that only have two letters - never understood that
attraction.  But one of my favorites is the Land Rover crowd.  They take
it very casually and come dressed in their desert/jungle attire.

Thanks to all on the list once again for past and future input, I'll
need it, and look forward to seeing more of you down the road.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2