RE: Gentlemen, place your bets

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>, "'Gregory Dito'" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Gentlemen, place your bets
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:42:38 -0400
Thanks Larry and others who have offered support, and I suppose it's
better to be asked to serve jury duty than to sit on the other side of
the matter.

Also thanks for voicing concerns regarding powder coating the exhaust
manifolds.  I am no PC expert, but the powder coating was done upon the
recommendation of "Mr. Powder Coat King" himself, FT, and by one of his
disciples so I am comfortable with their recommendation.

When PC'ing exhaust manifolds, it does require that you use a specialty
powder to handle the higher temperatures, but these are readily
available.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2