Electrical Question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Question
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:52:37 -0400
Hi all,
    I'm putting an electric fan in my 74 1/2 TR6 and was wondering what you
guys thought about how high of an amperage fan I could go with. I  have what
looks to be a stock alternator, it has a black plastic rear section, I don't
know how many amps it puts out. I have a pretty big amp for the stereo, I'm
still looking to see how much that pulls. If anyone knows about how much
current it takes to just run the car without headlights, I can estimate the
lights and heater fan. As usual any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Nick Gemas