RE: Electrical Question

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electrical Question
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:01:08 -0700
If you're gooing to ugrade the alternator by all means upgrade the size of
wire from the alternator to the battery.  This may cause a problem going
through the Ampmeter though.  You may want to consider changing over to a
shunt style meter.  Now for the question I can't answer, can you find a
meter that will fit in the alloted space.

Steve